31st January 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Electronics and Communication Engineering will have good scope in 2015

I am in true dilemma and want expert guidance that will ece engineering has good scope in 2015? Please experts tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in 2015
  2. Reference books for GATE ECE 2015
  3. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  4. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  5. Scope for a electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  7. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?
  8. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  9. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  10. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  11. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering
  12. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  13. Which are the good optics for electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  15. Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering in India?
  16. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  17. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
31st January 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electronics and Communication Engineering will have good scope in 2015

My self dileep gaonkar. I completed diploma E&C. M looking for b.e course.if any details about b.e course plz tl me.my contact no 7829846396. Plz cl me arjnt.
31st January 2015, 10:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics and Communication Engineering will have good scope in 2015

Scope for Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduates in 2015:

As usual there is good scope for Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduates in year 2015 too. You can find better more scope by writing GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and IES (Indian Engineering Services) examinations. Since many PSU's (Public Sector Undertaking's) accept GATE 2015 and IES 2015 Scores as part of their recruitment process, you can find good number of employment opportunities. Means, there is no Written Examination conducted by PSUs individually, but Interview will be conducted by individual PSUs for final selection of merit candidates. List of Companies recruit ECE graduates in 2015 are,
* Indian Oil Corporation Limited
* Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
* Civil Aviation department jobs
* Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
* Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
* Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
* Bharat Electronics Limited
* Indian Railways
* Union Public Service Commission
* Staff Selection Commission
* Bharat Heavy Electrical's Limited
* Equipment manufacturing industries
* IT Companies
* Telecommunication Industries (BSNL, MTNL)
* Power Electronics Companies
* Internet Technologies
* Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
* Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

Companies Accept GATE 2015 Score:

>> PowerGrid
Applications are accepted from: 15/01/2015 to 27/02/2015
Click here For Registration

>> HPCL
Application Window: From 18/12/2014 to 02/02/2015
http://hindustanpetroleum.com/docume..._GATE_2015.pdf

>> ONGC
Application Window: Available after Jan 2015
http://www.ongcinida.com

>> GSECL
Application Window: 15/03/2015 to 30/03/2015
http://www.gsecl.in

>> IOCL
Application Window: 17/12/2014 to 21/02/2015
http://iocl.com/download/Recruitment..._Detail_Ad.pdf

>> MDL
Application Window: 18/12/2014 to 02/02/2015
http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsit...ite-Colour.pdf

Staff Selection Commission Calendar 2015: Click here

IBPS Calendar 2015: Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?