1st February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?

I WANTED to do phd in engg, university is UGC recognised but not approved by AICTE..DOING PHD IN SUCH UNIVERSITY IS SAFE AND WHETEHER IT WILL VALUED?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for NIPMER PhD entrance exam if done M.Pharmacy from university which has no AICTE and PCI approval?
  2. Is it possible to see the approval letter from AICTE which they are referring at their site? Does ICE need AICTE approval every year?
  3. Does MBA require AICTE approval? Does SMU has AICTE approval for MBA(HRM) course?
  4. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Approval of PhD Guide for doing PhD?
  6. Does any private universities providing PhD in Management needs AICTE approval? List of approved private universities offering this course?
  7. Whether IIT's, NIT's, IIST etc. are duly approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  9. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  10. Is there any AICTE approval for St Peter University Chennai and Karnataka State Open University?
  11. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  12. Is AICTE approval necessary for educational loan?
  13. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  14. From where could I get the AICTE approval list? Rankings of Priyadarshini institute of engineering and technology, Nagpur?
  15. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  16. How may I get the copy of AICTE approval letter of DY Patil College of engineering, Pimpri, Pune?
  17. Does IBS Hyderabad has approval of AICTE?
  18. Is the MPSTME Mumbai Campus for MBCA Tech under AICTE approval?
8th May 2015, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?

Normally, Ph.D is a research program and it is recognized by UGC. If you have studied Degree and Post Graduation qualification from an AICTE approved college then you just need not worry about it. All you have to look is whether the University is approved by UGC or not. As far as Ph.D program is concerned it is not a professional course and it is more of a research program which you have to carry on your own and defend your thesis. Therefore, AICTE approval is not necessary in this case.
19th May 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?

Is singhania university masters' certificate approved by Ghana education service?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?