1st February 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

IBM Technical Interview questions for IT Help Desk Tech Support job

Please send me IBM technical interview question for the post of IT-HELP DESK (TECH SUPPORT ASSOCIATE)?

1st February 2015, 09:58 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: IBM technical interview questions for IT help desk tech support job?

IBM TECHNICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB:

Usually the questions asked in the technical support job interview will be in general and the aim for it is to select the candidates who are good in there communication skills + strong in technical basics. So, make sure that you get prepared well for the common questions asked in the interview as like "Tell me about yourself", "What are the positives and negatives about you?", "Why should I hire you?" etc..

I have attached a e-book in this post which would help you to prepare for these type of interviews. Go through your course core subjects as at times you will be asked only with those questions and nothing else. Just make sure to be confident throughout the interview which would ultimately give a positive note to the interviewee.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 6284 views)
6th August 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IBM Technical Interview questions for IT Help Desk Tech Support job

I am Asst.Prof. IT with 9 years of experience ,I have completed my MCA, MTech (IT) . I need to join IBM what is the process and in which profile i can jump from academics to coorporate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?