4th February 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?

hello
how are you am a girl aged 23 and has aquired an honours degree in applied bilogy and biochemistry with a 2.1 class in zimbabwe.i grew up in zimbabwe and learnt in zimbabwe and my wish is to study abroad but finances are a problem .is it possible for me to get a scholarship in masters degree in medical microbiology with scholarship and how do i go about it
thank you

27th September 2022, 12:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?

There is a scholarship named
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Those who want to persue masters or PhD level programs in Germany, UK or USA are eligible for the scholarship
It covers wide range of expenses related to the course of study.

After checking the eligibility criteria, one can apply for such scholarship
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
Fullbright Foreign Student Program
QS Leadership Scholarship
QS Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Great Wall Program
Adelaide Scholarship International.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?