17th February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?

hello
kindly tell me what are the steps involved
in applying for APPSC group 1 written exam?????
what are the qualifications required for this?
waiting for your response

19th February 2015, 11:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?

APPSC - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate must be of Indian Citizen.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

* A Bachelor's degree from any recognized University in India or an equivalent qualification.

* For Divisional Fire officers in Fire and emergency services, Candidate should have B.E. Bachelor's degree.

* For Assistant Treasury officer, Candidate should possess a Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :

* For Deputy super indent of police, Candidate should not be less than 167.6 Cms in height and should not be less than 86.3 Cms around the chest.

* Candidate should satisfy the medical board as to his Physique, fitness and work at outdoor.

Right eye Left eye
Distant vision V-6/6. V-6/6
Near vision 0.6 0.6

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* The candidate has to log on to the website www.apspsc.gov.in and enter the basic details like Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth and Community.

* After filling the details, the applicant get downloable- Challan form to pay the fee at nearest AP online centers.

* Applicant will get an journal number.

* Candidate should again visit the website and type the journal number and the application form is filled and then submitted through Online.

* Affix your recent passport size photograph on a white paper and then sign below the photograph with black pen.

* Scan the above photographs and upload it at appropriate place in the application form.

* Application form should invariably filled and submitted through Online.
15th April 2015, 02:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?

Dear to apply for Group I exam under APPSC you must complete the Graduation from the recognized university. And also you have to fulfill the Age limits according to the type of posts. There is also a Relaxation criteria for Categorized candidates.

Eligibility Criteria for Group I APPSC :

1.You should complete the graduation and some posts have their individual educational qualification like for the post of " Assistant Treasury officer " you must have a degree in Commerce and Economics.

2.Minimum Age limit : 18 years

Maximum Age limit : 34 years

3.For the post of Dept. Supdt of police age should be in between 21 to 28 years.

Procedure to apply :

Actually the notification has not been released yet. So you have to wait for few more months. Then you can fill the application form through On line and Off line modes from mee sava counters.

You can pay a fee of Rs.350/- through Bank or Mee sava counters then fill the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?