17th February 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad

Dear sir,
This is mlv nagendra, b.tech (EEE), am searching for job in electrical field.. I need the electrical companies list in hyderabad and also in india with their contact details so can u please help...

Related Questions:
  1. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  2. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  3. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad with their contact details?
  4. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  5. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  6. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad and India with contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Electrical Companies that offer Job Opportunities?
  8. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  9. List of the electrical companies in Bangalore? I am a B.E fresher graduate
  10. List of the electrical companies in Hyderabad offering internship? I have completed B.Tech EEE
  11. Job opportunities in Steel and Power sectors for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  12. Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad for internship? How much money they offer?
  14. List of software companies in India? How much is the aggregate percentage of their recruitment?
  15. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  18. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
8th May 2015, 06:37 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad

There are many Electrical companies in hyderabad and in all over india.
Here i am giving list of some electrical companies in hyderabad which will recruit the B.tech in EEE graduates.

~ Company name = Super Vu International
contace number = 040-23705474

~ Company name = Signetic systems pvt limited
Contact number = 040-27034277

~ Company name = Kakarla electrics and electronics pvt limited

~ Company name = Izra electronics pvt limited
contact number = 040-23315410

~ Company name = Inorchem power systems pvt limited
contact number = 040-23095073

~ Company name = Hyderbad insulated wires
contact number = 040-23731624

~ Company name = Hitech indian pvt limited
contact number = 040-20080092
15th May 2015, 06:14 PM
mayank thapar

Default Re: List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad

List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad are as below:-

#.Hyderbad insulated wires
Address :
7-1-49 / 3, Raja Shyam Karan Road, Ameerpet

#. Izra electronics pvt limited
Address
5-8-659/A,Station Road,Abids,

#. Signetic systems pvt limitedAddress
C-3/4-117, Annapurna Colony, Mallapur
15th May 2015, 08:27 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
This is mlv nagendra, b.tech (EEE), am searching for job in electrical field.. I need the electrical companies list in hyderabad and also in india with their contact details so can u please help...

Given below is the list of various Electrical Company you can go with.

1. Company Name : Super Vu International
Industry : Electrical & Electronics

2. Company Name : Signetic Systems Pvt Ltd

3. Company Name : M.S. Electronics Company

4. Company Name : Lampex Electronics Ltd

5. Company Name : Kwality Electronic Industry
13th December 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am 2015 passed out batch.I completed my degree betech(eee) so I am very interested in core company .I am entry level please give the list of some companies which gives training and job
11th February 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest which companies offering internship in electrical jobs in Hyderabad
27th May 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello...i completed my graduation in EEE department..I want to work in core field...am eagerly waiting for one chance...please can u help me to find one opportunity in EEE stream...
11th January 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

I am fresher in electrical engineering in pass out in 2017 . I'm interested in the Electrical Testings , Calibration Engineer, PLC,scada, HMI, AC drives companies requirements for the above mentioned positions fulfilled companies listed .. please send in company names and also contact details
30th January 2018, 01:35 PM
sree2244

Here i mentioned top electric companies in hyderabad:
Kirloskar Electric Co.Ltd

Axiom Energy Conversion Ltd
040 27265820

Global Electronics
040 23221391

Power tech p.Ltd
040 23042900

Lamco Industries Private Ltd
040 23702089
10th July 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I Prakasini completed my graduation in eee 2017 and done my diploma in 2014.I Want to join in an electrical core company. Please inform me if any requirements are in Hyderabad. my mail id [email protected]
20th September 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am vamshi krishna fresher gradute in electrical and electronics engineering if you have any vacancies in hyderabad please let me know my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?