21st February 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?

Please tell us civil engineering jobs for freshers in government sectors? What would be the preparation required for it? Have anyone already got jobs while being a fresher? or we require experience to get the job in Government sector? Can someone provide me the information soon as possible in this? Thank you.

28th February 2015, 11:38 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?

Civil engineering is a one of the most conservative and important branches of engineering. After completing a Bachelor degree in Civil engineering can get good government jobs.
To get jobs in government firms you need to clear IES, IPS and IAS entrance examination. The railway recruitment boards also offer job openings for Civil engineering candidates.
There are many communal firms and industries required civil engineers then you need to apply and get excellent salary package.
You can also apply for GAS and OIL power plant, Construction of pipelines and Power generation firms.

Some of the government sector where you can find job opportunities are
  • Indian oil corporation limited - IOCL.
  • Indian space research organization - ISRO.
  • Oil India limited - OIL.
  • Oil and gas limited - ONGC.
  • National thermal power corporation limited - NTPC.
  • GAIL.
  • Steel authority of India - SAIL.
  • Railway jobs.
  • Bank jobs etc.
20th January 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?

Now im studying BE civil final year what kinds of exams to be allowed for me i need more informations about government exsms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?