22nd February 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change school and stream while doing 11th in CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of 11th std studying in C.B.S.E. board.i want to change my school as well as by stream in which i'm studying in.but my present has sent the form to the c.b.s.e board.is it possible for me to change my school and my stream at this time of the year.waiting for your favorable reply

22nd February 2015, 09:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change school and stream while doing 11th in CBSE board?

If you have completed three months of course, in your 11th standard then it is not possible to change to another stream or another school, because after completing three months of course, you cannot change to another course and even you cannot get admission at another school in the middle of academic year. So, continue your present course or try to join freshly in your interested course in the next academic year.
9th May 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change school and stream while doing 11th in CBSE board?

Can I change the school and stream in 12th standard while doing cbse board ?
13th October 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream in 11 class after half yearly but before the registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?