23rd February 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

In kerala how many colleges offer MSc medical microbiology? Which college is more suitable for this course?

IN KERALA HOW MANY OF THE COLLEGES OFFER Msc MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY?(both management and government)
Which one of the college is more suitable for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in medical microbiology
  2. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  5. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  8. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  9. Which colleges offer MSc Medical Microbiology course in Pune?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  13. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  14. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  15. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  16. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  17. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  18. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
22nd May 2015, 12:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: In kerala how many colleges offer MSc medical microbiology? Which college is more suitable for this course?

The course has a great potential and in future it has a great scope in Indian as well as in the other countries. As far as colleges in Kerala are concerned so the list of some of them is as follows-

- School of Bio-Science
- K.S.R. College of Arts & Science
- St mary's college for women, thiruvalla
- Noorul Islam College of Arts & Science (NICAS)
- University of calicut
- Ojaswani Utkrishta Shiksha Sansthan (College)
- Vivekananda College of Engineering for women
- Sri Sankara Arts and Science College
- Kanchi Shri Krishna College of Arts and Science
- Cochin University of Science & Technology
- Kandaswami Kandar's College
- Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai
- Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women
- Muslim education socity college, ernakulam
- Kerala agricultural university, thrissur
- M.h.e.s college of science and technology, calicut
- Amrita vishwa vidyapeedam, vallikavu
- Mar thoma college, thiruvalla
- Al-Ameen College Edathala
- Mar Athanasius College
-Mar Augusthinose College
29th July 2015, 01:25 AM
Andy 4
Junior Member+

Default Re: In kerala how many colleges offer MSc medical microbiology? Which college is more suitable for this course?

Best Colleges for MSc medical microbiology:-

Sri Sankara Arts and Science College

Kanchi Shri Krishna College of Arts and Science

Cochin University of Science & Technology

Kandaswami Kandar's College

Mar thoma college, thiruvalla

Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai

Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women

Vivekananda College of Engineering for women

Muslim education socity college, ernakulam

Ojaswani Utkrishta Shiksha Sansthan (College)

Kerala agricultural university, thrissur

M.h.e.s college of science and technology, calicut

Noorul Islam College of Arts & Science (NICAS)

St mary's college for women, thiruvalla

Amrita vishwa vidyapeedam, vallikavu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?