23rd February 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?

sir
kindly tell me what is the eligibility
criteira of applying in openmat?
m in final semester of bba so
m eligible to apply or not?

24th February 2015, 09:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for OPENMAT:

No, you are NOT eligible to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Examination being a BBA final year candidate. The minimum eligibility criteria required is " Candidates must have passed his/ her graduation in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university ". Final year pursuing candidates are not eligible to apply for OPENMAT examination, since candidates need to pass the qualifying degree to be eligible. Apart from this, there must be 3 years supervisory/ managerial or Professional experience to be eligible for IGNOU OPENMAT Examination. There is no certain age limit required to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Examination. Since you are still in final year of BBA, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for OPENMAT Examination.
28th June 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?

I'm final year student of B.com ...my result will declare in the month of September or may be October as I'm doing it from correspondence so I wanted to know I can appear for Ignou openmat July 2019??? Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?