24th February 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma?

I have completed my 3 years diploma engineering after 10th. Now how can i get 12th mark sheet ? What is the procedure to be followed to get the 12th mark sheet? Can you please let me know the answer soon? Will wait till then. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  2. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  3. Can I do Diploma course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce with 43.33% of marks?
  4. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  5. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  6. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  7. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  10. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What should I do to get into Aeronautical Engineering? I am currently in 8th standard
  12. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Requirements for admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  14. How can I enter in Merchant navy after passing BSc IT?
  15. How many certificates required for ICSI admission in Kolhapur?
  16. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  17. Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University?
  18. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2015, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma?

You can't get 12th mark sheet if you have done Diploma in Engineering course. For getting 12th mark sheet you need to pass 10+2 and that is different from Diploma course. If you are thinking that Diploma is actually equal to 10+2 and you can apply for mark sheet then it is wrong.

If you had completed 10+2 while doing Diploma course through open schooling then you would have got your mark sheet. If you have Diploma qualification then all you will get is a Diploma not a 10+2 certificate.
24th March 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I already done 3 year deploma then how can we get 12th marksheet
15th May 2021, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 year diploma and I not get the 12 mark sheet so please give me advise how to get
3rd August 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 year diploma and I not get the 2 marksheet so plz give me advise what is procedure 2 marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?