24th February 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BPT course in Abroad and in India?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Please confirm me about the queries regarding the course of BPT ,.,.,.,.,im curious and in little bit confussion about this course,,
MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF THIS COURSE IN IN ABROAD AS WELL AS IN INDIA ,.,.AND ALSO THE EXPEXTED SALORY ,.,.IM NOT know about all this ,.,.,,.so please kindly update me with your apreciated solution,.,..,thanx

21st October 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BPT course in Abroad and in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Please confirm me about the queries regarding the course of BPT ,.,.,.,.,im curious and in little bit confussion about this course,,
MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF THIS COURSE IN IN ABROAD AS WELL AS IN INDIA ,.,.AND ALSO THE EXPEXTED SALORY ,.,.IM NOT know about all this ,.,.,,.so please kindly update me with your apreciated solution,.,..,thanx

The Physiotherapy is an upcoming profession in healthcare field. The course teaches you how to treat the patients without drugs, by doing some exercises. The candidates should train practically more, before completing the course. The candidates can work in Hospitals, Community Health Centers, Government Hospitals, Mental Health Centers, Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Sports Clinics, Fitness Centers and Colleges. The scope for the course in abroad countries is also very good. There more opportunities in the field in abroad countries also. The course is available in many institutions in India.
20th June 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BPT course in Abroad and in India?

What is the scope of doing mpt in abroad ??? And what is tje type of job we get in abroad after compleating mpt and what is the expected salary ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?