26th February 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 12th to get high salaried job in Accenture?

sir
from now i want to join accenture
m in 12th standard and giving my board exam
so please tell me what should i learn
after 12th to get high paying job in accenture?

28th February 2015, 12:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What should I study further after completing 12th to get high salaried job in Accenture?

Its good that you have set your goal already to get a job in Accenture. Just follow the below steps,

-> Make sure that you are getting good marks in 12th grade.

-> Join Computer Science Engineering course in the best college around your place where campus placement opportunities are more.

-> Make sure you study well and keep your grades right from 1st semester of the course and start preparing for campus placements from 3rd year.

-> By the end of 3rd year - 4th year you will see Accenture calling for campus placement or off-campus placements. Make sure that you attend it and get the job by performing well in the selection process.

One way it's good that you have taken the decision of getting job in Accenture but do not restrict yourself if you get better offers and opportunities as there are many more companies ahead of Accenture which can provide you a better future as well!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?