28th February 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?

Sir
I got selected in Infosys BPO and
I am interested to do MBA with my job
so kindly tell me is that possible or not?
Waiting for your reply.

3rd March 2015, 05:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?

Doing MBA with the job becomes little bit difficult but if you can manage your studies and job simultaneously then yes, you can do MBA along with the job. Since you work in the BPO so you might be having the rotational shifts which may create disturbance in your studies.

You can join the distance learning MBA program through universities like IGNOU,Sikkim Manipal University, etc. and pursue the Executive MBA which will help your career growth and later on after the completion of the course you can also switch from BPO side to managerial line.
3rd March 2015, 09:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?

It is possible. But you can't continue full time course. You can apply for MBA course in correspondence. M.B.A i.e Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into 4 semester and duration of the course is 2 years.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> The candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-> The candidate must secure at least 60% marks in graduation.

MBA Specialization Course :-

Apparal Management
Education Management
Export Import Management
Financial Management
Hospital Management
Human Resource Management
Internal Business Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Marketing Management
Travel and Tourism Management
System Management

MBA Fee Structure :

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?