1st March 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?

My Qualifications are :

BFA from J J Instt., of Applied Art, Mumbai (Mumbai University)
M.Des IIT Bombay in Visual Communications
10 years professional experience in art and visual design.
Let me know details regarding admission to MS and
list of good Universities anywhere in India.
Ulhas Moses Suchitta

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  2. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  3. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  4. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  5. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I get Offer Letter if offered job in IBM through HR but secured 46% in B.Tech and having 3 years of work experience?
  7. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  8. List of universities offering distance learning M.Phil program in history? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  10. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  11. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  12. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  13. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  14. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  15. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  16. MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges?
  17. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
20th December 2017, 10:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?

Since, you have not mentioned the stream or field in which you want to pursue MS course, it is very difficult to provide you the exact list of Universities for the respective course.
However, in order to opt for the MS course in the respective field, you must have to complete your bachelors degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After that, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities to get admission under the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?