6th March 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?

Sir,
When is the CET exam in Karnataka for Diploma students this year?
And from where can I get the CET form?
And even when is the last date for applying?
Please tell me I am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  2. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  3. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  4. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET
  5. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  6. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  7. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  8. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  9. Last date of application for Maharashtra CET?
  10. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where to get application and last date for COMTEK & CET?
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  13. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  14. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  15. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  16. Examination date, availability of application form and examination fee of SCRA 2011?
  17. Karnataka cet application forms 2010?
  18. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
30th May 2017, 01:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?

The Karnatka Diploma CET form will be issued tentatively in the month of May and exam will be held in the month of June tentatively.Exam form for the Karnatka DCET can be downloaded from its official site: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
For more details regarding exams, please do find the attached pdf file below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-K DCET 2015.pdf(255.2 KB, 104 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?