6th March 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering in Haryana in GBN Polytechnic, Nilokheri. And after that I want to do B.Arch with LEET entrance.
Is this possible for me
With Regards-
Ajay Jangra

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  3. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  4. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  5. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  6. Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?
  7. Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study B.E.(Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET?
  10. How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Which course to join in software testing field?
  13. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  15. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  17. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
30th May 2015, 10:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering in Haryana in GBN Polytechnic, Nilokheri. And after that I want to do B.Arch with LEET entrance.
Is this possible for me
With Regards-
Ajay Jangra
Yes, it is possible for you to get admission in B.Arch course after completing a Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma in Arch or Civil Engineering are eligible to apply. So, being the Diploma Civil Engineering student, you are eligible to apply for B.Arch course. But, the admission is based on your performance in the LEET entrance. You must have to show for good performance in the LEET entrance exam in order to get admission to B.Arch course after Diploma.

Ambala College Of Engineering & Applied Research
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Affiliated to: Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
Entrance: AIEEE, LEET | Fees: 30750 - 67730

Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Affiliated to: Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
Entrance: CET, LEET, MET-PAMCET , NATA | Fees: 35200 - 90000

Guru Ram Dass Institute of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Entrance: CET, LEET | Fees: 45713

Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Institute of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Entrance: CET, LEET | Fees: 60000 - 81000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?