7th March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?

I am pursuing my btech in applied electronics and instrumentation now. am I eligible to do mtech in aeronautical instrumentation after the completion of my btech degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  4. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  9. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  10. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  12. How many Aerospace Engineering colleges are there in India?
  13. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
  15. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  16. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  18. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?

24th March 2015, 01:23 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?

Yes you can do that. For this you have to give GATE examination and then you can choose aeronautical as a branch in M.tech. This is an interdisciplinary branch so you can not get it in every college but yes you can get it in some good colleges which provide interdisciplinary courses like IIT Delhi.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?