8th March 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I filled wrong school name in my finals exam?

Sir/Mam,

By mistake I filled my school name wrong in the finals exam. Will there be any problem regarding it? Can you please tell me what should I do now for this problem? Thanks!

9th March 2015, 08:29 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What should I do if I filled wrong school name in my finals exam?

Well,there will be no problem for filling up a wrong school name, but the thing is that it will give a wrong impression of you on the examiner. The candidates in their final examination are marked by their registration number and roll number. You must not make a mistake there. Otherwise your copy itself will get misplaced. But if you have just given the spelling of the name of your school incorrect, then nobody is going to notice that. But if you have given the entire name of your school incorrect, then the only problem will be that your roll number and your registration number will say that you belong to one school and the name will say another. But that will be resolved by the registration number itself. So do not worry about it. It is out of your hand to solve. But it is not a major issue. Try not making that mistake again in the next examination.
7th April 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I filled wrong school name in my finals exam?

I am recently give 12th examination and fill cpt form but in filling examination form I fill wrong roll number of 12th so what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?