14th March 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get bank loan if I come from poor family?

Good morning sir/mam,

I belongs to a poor family but I would like to take admission so I want to know about bank loan? how will I get bank loan? Please help me provide me the information on this soon as possible. Thanks!

28th March 2015, 11:26 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to get bank loan if I come from poor family?

Hello sir,

If you are interested to study then money is not the barrier now.

There are so many ways by which you can continue your study.
Education loan is one of the best facility provided by the government to study further.

It does not matter whether you are rich or poor.
The facility of the educational loan is available for all the students and it does not demand any property evidence.

You simply have to fulfill all the required documents as per the bank demand,then you can take the education loan.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?