14th March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?

Pleas tell me the procedure for summer internship in bhel .I am ece 3rd year student,in upcoming sem I want to take the internship from bhel.....how can I take it????? Please give me a reply soon as possible. Thank you.

16th January 2018, 10:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?

You can fill up the training application form which you can get from your college. Now you have to get a reference letter from the training and placement cell of your college and write a cover letter mentioning the details of training. Now send the form with the reference and cover letter to the General Manager of BHEL branch from where you want to do the training. If you are eligible for their organisation, then they will allow you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?