15th March 2015, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?

Hi,
I am a Software Engineer by profession but over a period of one year I have realized that this is not where my interest lies. I want to pursue a masters degree in International Relations. Can anyone help me out with the possible options in India or abroad and how to go about it?
I have heard that JNU is good. I read quite a lot about the subjects related to history and politics so I have a basic idea about the course.
Looking forward to some positive responses.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  2. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  3. Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?
  4. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  5. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  8. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?
  10. How to do Masters degree in International relations after completing honors lower division?
  11. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  12. How to join NASA after completing Mechanical Engineering? Which courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  13. Which is the best course between MS or M.Tech? What is the difference between those two
  14. Scope of PR(public Relation) in Canada?
  15. How to do masters in rehabilitation science in india or Abroad?
  16. Career Prospects of International Relations subject in USA?
  17. How to join M.Phil in international relations in distance mode?
  18. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
1st March 2017, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a Software Engineer by profession but over a period of one year I have realized that this is not where my interest lies. I want to pursue a masters degree in International Relations. Can anyone help me out with the possible options in India or abroad and how to go about it?
I have heard that JNU is good. I read quite a lot about the subjects related to history and politics so I have a basic idea about the course.
Looking forward to some positive responses.

Yes, it is possible to study Masters in International Relations in various universities in India and abroad. The MA Politics (International Studies) or MA Political Science and International Relations or MA Politics with specialization in International Relations or MA in International Studies and MA International Relations are some of the courses available. The graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply to the course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination and interview. The course is available in the following universities in India

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) - Official Website

South Asian University - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

Jadavpur University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?