15th March 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Indian universities offering LLM in International Law of Sea? Cost of this course?

- Where can i get LLM prog. in international law of sea.
- Can you nominate some universities.
- How much will cost me.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?
  2. What are the opportunities for me after doing LLM with specialization in International Law?
  3. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  4. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Centre for examination in Dubai for Delhi University?
  6. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  7. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  8. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  9. LLM entrance exam study material for followings?
  10. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  12. Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?
  13. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad
  14. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  15. List of universities which offer LLM course in India
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  17. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  18. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
11th February 2018, 09:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian universities offering LLM in International Law of Sea? Cost of this course?

There are several colleges that are offering this LLM in International Law of Sea (Maritime law) courses in India. One of the best of the colleges that are offering are,

>> Indian Maritime University, Chennai
Ph. No: 044 2453 0343
Address: East Coast Road, Old Vandipalayam, Uthandi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600119
http://www.imu.edu.in/

Admission Fee would be,
Rs.1000 - UR Candidates
Rs.500/- for SC/ ST Candidates

The cost of the fee for 1 year is around Rs.2.35 lakh to Rs.2.5/- and to know the exact and accurate fee, I would suggest you contact the administrative office directly. I can say that this university is the best and recommended university for doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?