15th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?

Hi Sir,
My name is Ratha. I am finish Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
My aim is going to Abroad for study B.E. Automobile Engineering.
So please tell me which are the famous universities for this.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  3. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  4. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  6. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  7. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  8. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  10. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  11. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  16. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
3rd April 2018, 06:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?

As per my knowledge Automotive Industry has a strong call value in Germany there are many top universities in Germany that do offer a Bachelor course in automotive engineering. You should go to Germany for study B.E. Automobile Engineering.

These are the top Universities in Germany:-
> University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth
> Technical University of Munich
> Technical University of Berlin

These are the top foreign University:-
> Southern Illinois University ,United States
> Montana State University, United States
> University of Sussex, UK
> Brunel University London, UK
> RMIT University (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?