16th March 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?

Hello guys,
I am doing BDS from Private Dental College in Chhattisgarh
and want to do my Internship from
any Dental college in Haryana or Delhi.
Please tell me what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  3. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  4. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  5. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  7. How to apply for internship in government college?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  9. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  12. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  14. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  15. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  17. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  18. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
21st February 2018, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?

First of all you have to choose the college in which you want to do your training. Now write an internship request application and mention the area of your training. Contact the training and placement cell of your college and get a recommendation letter. Now send the application and letter with your resume to the professor incharge of the respective dental college. They will now shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility and seats available and hence, if you fulfill all their conditions, then you will able to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?