18th March 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Corporate sector for B.A.(Economics) final year female student who has a knowledge of Tally?

Hello,
I am studying in B.A. with Economics in final year now.
I am a girl candidate, and I have a tally knowledge.
I want to explore my career in corporate field.
Kindly tell me any job for me in corporate.
I am a girl candidate of age 20.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  2. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  3. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  4. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  5. Which job I can do after B.com having knowledge of Tally?
  6. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  7. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  8. What are the opportunities for B.Tech CSE final year students in government sector?
  9. Job oriented courses for student having knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9? Scholarship details?
  10. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year
  13. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  14. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  15. How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally
  16. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  17. Best opportunities for a job? I am pursuing EEE final year student
  18. How may I get a job in public sector at Bokaro? I have done 12th and working as an accountant in Delhi. I have good command on Tally
28th October 2015, 03:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Corporate sector for B.A.(Economics) final year female student who has a knowledge of Tally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in B.A. with Economics in final year now.
I am a girl candidate, and I have a tally knowledge.
I want to explore my career in corporate field.
Kindly tell me any job for me in corporate.
I am a girl candidate of age 20.

Being a female candidate with degree you can get many jobs in private companies.

You can work in BPO or IT companies for various posts including accounts/administration.

There are also vacancies in medical billing companies, retail sectors, manufacturing industries, sales jobs etc.

You can also work as a Caller in a BPO, You can also work in a private banks like ICICI bank.

The salary in the BPOs, banks will be better.

If you gain 2 years experience then you can get more salary.

You can also work in a private company as accounts assistant with your knowledge of Tally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?