18th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu

Hello Dear
I am Santosh am I have completed B.Sc(Chemistry).
So I would like to join Integrated PhD.
But still I don't know which colleges are
offering the Integrated PhD in Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  2. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  5. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  7. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course?
  8. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Petroleum Engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which college in TN are offering Ph.D in Political Science after M.A
  10. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  11. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  13. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  15. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  17. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  18. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
19th March 2015, 03:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu

List of Colleges Offer Integrated Ph.D in Tamil Nadu:

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Ph. No: 044-22578280
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to CLRI, Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600036
https://www.iitm.ac.in

>> Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT Univesity)
Ph. No: 0416-224 3091
Address: Near Katpadi Road, Katpadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu-632014
http://www.vit.ac.in

>> Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Ph. No: 0422-661 1200
Address: Kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu
http://www.tnau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?