20th March 2015, 11:22 PM
munisivani

What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?

Sir, pls give me information about notification of agriculture bsc and the offering colleges in ap

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  2. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
  3. What is the date of Agriculture BSc notification?
  4. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  7. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?
  11. Date of Notification, Fee structure and Colleges offering B.Ed Course?
  12. Which colleges offering BSc Agriculture in Chennai?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region
  14. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  15. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  16. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  17. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  18. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
21st March 2015, 08:14 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?

B.Sc Agricultural is 4 years program after 12th standard and 6 year program after 10th standard.

Following is eligibility for B.Sc Agricultural:-

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Math and Chemistry or Agricultural.

To take admission in this course, you have to apply university/college own entrance exam.

Entrance exam is based on 12th standard syllabus.

Following are College to do B.Sc Agricultural in Andhra Pradesh:-

Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University

Rajendranagar, Hyderabad

Agricultural College, Aswaraopet

Agricultural College, Bapatla

GBC Road, Bapatla Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

College of Food Science and Technology

Pulivendula, Kadapa

S.V Agricultural College

Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
21st March 2015, 09:55 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?

Bachelor OF Science OF Agriculture usually abbreviated as B.SC (Agr.) The Program is for four years . In order to do this course you need to pass 10+2 level in science with minimum 55% for general candidates where as 50% for Sc/ST candidates.

ADMISSION PROCESS Will begin from July 2015, that is after the publication of result of CBSE /ICSE board exam result , so you need to be alert about the date of notification of application form 2015.

LIST OF AGRICULTURE COLLEGES IN INDIA ARE :

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Anand Agricultural University, Anand
Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India
Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya
Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur
Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly
Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur

Note : there might be entrance exam for admission into this course , so start preparing for entrance exam , syllabus for entrance exam is usually your 10+2 level of syllabus of Science.
21st March 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

SSS CGL-II exam central for MANIPUR(SSCNER) 2014..last year re-exam cgl-2,which was held in Guwahati..My question is that cgl t2,2014 exam for NER manipur was going to held at Imphal or Guwahati? Any IdeA!
26th May 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 34000 rank in EAMCET. Can i get a seat in bapatla Acharya NV Ranga agriculture engineering college. If am i eligible then how should i get admission.. What is the date for apply.. please tell me sir..
10th June 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 23651 rank in emcet and 10 gpa in ipe 2019 so I want to know whether I can get a chance to join in bsc agricultural or veterinary course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?