23rd March 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get IBPS Clerk job if secured 58% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?

Sir,
I have secured 45% in Graduation, 58% in 12th,
I want to join Banking so is it possible
to get Clerk job through IBPS?
Please reply as soon as possible.

28th March 2015, 07:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get IBPS Clerk job if secured 58% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?

Why not, you can get job IBPS Clerical Cadre job even with secured percentages (i.e., 58% marks in 12th Class and 45% marks in Graduation). Yes, there is NO PERCENTAGE CRITERIA is required to be eligible for IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment. Yes, the basic educational qualification required is "Candidates must have just passed the qualifying Examination" from a recognized university/ board.

Since there is no percentage criteria, you do not need to worry about the percentage of marks that you secured in 12th class and Graduation. Remember, final selection of a right candidate by IBPS depends on the marks secured in "Online Written Examination" and "Personal Interview". So leave all the tensions about percentage of marks secured in 12th Class and Graduation and Kindly concentrate to score High Marks in WRITTEN EXAMINATION and Interview of IBPS Exams.
29th March 2015, 04:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get IBPS Clerk job if secured 58% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for IBPS clerical exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks. To appear in IBPS you need following criteria :

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
30th March 2015, 12:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Absolutely you are eligible to apply for the IBPS with your percentage of marks since there is No requirement of particular percentage in Bank Exams. The candidates who have completed their graduation from the recognized university with minimum pass marks are eligible.

Besides it you have to satisfies the Age criteria according to the various posts .So you don't worry about the percentage of marks. IBPS has been changed the Selection process from this year onwards.
30th March 2015, 10:49 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Sir,
For joining as post of clerk in the banking sectors there is no any weightage of graduation marks if you do well in written exam conducted by the banks.
I want to clear the myth that most of the student having low marks in their graduation are considered to be non eligible for banking exams as it is totally wrong.

Any one having secured minimum qualifying marks can assure his/her selection on the basis of the performance and ranks in the competative exam.

Yes absolutely you are eligible for the clerk job through ibps as it only require gradauates student so it is advisable that you start preparing well for this exam .Once you got good scores in the IBPS none of any bank can reject your selection.

so you should do your best to this exam besides thinking of the academics result.
31st March 2015, 12:11 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for IBPS CWE clerk examination 2015 :

A candidate must have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification from a reputed institute.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years.

Upper age is 33 years for SC/ST and 31 years for OBC category candidates.

No such fix percentage marks required at any stage of qualification to apply for CWE clerk exam means you just have passed the degree course and apply.

For your kind information, IBPS used to conduct only one written test for both clerk and PO posts but as per the latest notice issued officially by IBPS, IBPS is going to conduct three stages in recruitment of Clerks and POs which are following :

Preliminary Examination : This will be the first test of candidates applied for CWE clerk and PO examination.

Mains Examination : All those candidates who qualifies prelims will be eligible to appear for mains exam and after qualifying mains examination, candidates will be called for further process.

Interview Process : All qualified candidates of mains exam will be considered eligible to appear for interview process and if you qualify interview then you will get the job as per your marks secured in mains exam and interview process.

For more details, you can visit at the official website of IBPS.
8th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Ashwakh

Yes , it is possible to get a Bank job through IBPS exams like ,

~ Ibps bank clerk exam
~ Ibps bank po exam .

As you did Graduation you can apply for the IBPS bank clerk only . You are not eligible for the IBPS bank po exam , since in graduation you havent secured morethan 60% of marks . The candidates who have secured morethan 60% in Graduation are eligible to apply for the Ibps bank po exam .

But , you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam . For this exam , there is no such cutoff percentage of marks in Graduation . The candidates who have just passed in Graduation are also eligible for the exam .

For IBPS bank clerk exam ,

~ Minimum age shouldnot be lessthan 20 years
~ Maximum age limit for the General category candidates is 28years
~ Maximum age limit for the OBC Category candidates is 31 years
~ Maximum age limit for the SC , ST category candidates is 33 years.

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Preliminary exam
2) Main exam
3) Interview
26th November 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i belong to open category (general category) i secured 58% in graduation (B.COM) whether i am eligible for s.b.i po's , clerk exams IBPS PO'S , CLERKS EXAMS ALSO
14th January 2016, 11:17 PM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Sir,
Yes,you can apply for IBPS Clark.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clark :

Candidate must have passed Graduation from any recognized university.

Age is between 20 to 28 years.

ST/SC gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

PH gets 10 years age relaxation.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

You can check for more details : www.ibps.in

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?