28th March 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

When the result of Senior Secondary Examinations will be declared across India?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me when will
All India Senior Secondary School
Examinations results be declared?
Please tell me about the date asap.

2nd April 2015, 12:04 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the result of Senior Secondary Examinations will be declared across India?

The date for Senior Secondary examination has not been declared yet officially. So, I am unable to tell you the fix date as many a times it happens that the date is declared but for some reason the result date is being postponed. Therefore, I am unable to tell you the exact date. But most probably the results are going to be declared in the month of June.
2nd April 2015, 10:57 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: When the result of Senior Secondary Examinations will be declared across India?

Now onward the date of senior secondary examination has not been declared officially. And also I cannot tell the exact date for the announcement of the result. Because the many times the announcement date is postponed. But the most probably the results are may be declared in the month of June or July.
3rd April 2015, 08:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no information regarding the declaration of result of All India Senior Secondary Examination.

The senior secondary examinations of all boards like CBSE, ICSE and state boards are conducted in the month of March to April of every year.

As per the trend which we see every year, the results of these senior secondary examinations are out from third week of May of every year.

So, you need to wait for the results. Hope the results will be out in last week of May or starting of June month.
10th April 2015, 05:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The examinations of almost all boards like CBSE, ICSE and state boards for Senior Secondary Examinations that is 10+2 is over.

Candidates are eagerly waiting for the results of 10+2 board exams. The result will be declared from third week of May 2015 for the different boards.
11th April 2015, 08:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The result of Secondary examination will be declared in the month of May or June for all the boards whether CBSE , ICSE and other state board . But till today no notifications are released from any of the board about the result announcement. So you have to wait for it .
For more details keep visiting the board website:-
cbse.nic.in .
bseb.nic.in etc .
15th April 2015, 10:34 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can somebody tell me when will
All India Senior Secondary School
Examinations results be declared?
Please tell me about the date asap.
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL RESULT......
Notification has not yet release...probably the result will out in the month of mid may or last week of may... Exact date yet to come.. i will find out very soon the exact result date then i will let you know as soon as possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?