28th March 2015, 11:45 AM
subhendu pan

Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I am an Electronics and Telecommunication
Engineering Diploma student. Now I am close to
6th semester exam and my every semester has 75% marks.
I have two subject backlog in 1st semester exam.
This two subject backlog can effect my career?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  2. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  6. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  7. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  8. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  11. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  12. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  13. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  14. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Semester Random Signal Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
15th April 2015, 07:28 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

No obstacle is ever a barrier in someone's path. Many students in their diploma and engineering have backlogs. there is nothing to be worried about. Now the thing is if you are able to clear those backlogs when the carry over exams are being held then it would be better for you.

this is because, even if you are placed in some company then before joining the company, you have to clear those backlogs. Otherwise your diploma won't be considered as complete.

So, prepare for the carry over paper and clear those and then there would be no problem in your path of success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?