30th March 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in Physics if completed 12th PCB and BBA from Distance Education?

Hi,
I have finished my 12th with PCB.
Is there any possible to doing B.Sc in Physics because I don't have Maths in Higher secondary But I have finished BBA degree in Distance Education. I have studied Maths and Statistics in BBA. Can I do B.Sc in Physics? Kindly advice me.
With Regards-
T.Nagarajan

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA if completed 12th PCB with 60%?
  2. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  3. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study MSc physics in distance education?
  5. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  6. Practical marks of 12th is counted for admission in BBA? -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  8. Universities offering MSc Physics through distance education? I have completed my BSc?
  9. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  10. How to study different courses in BSc? I have completed 12th
  11. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  12. How to do masters degree with computer subject in distance education? I have completed BSc with Physics?
  13. Detailed eligibility to appear in IBPS exams for a candidate who has completed BBA from Distance Education?
  14. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  15. How to do M.Tech Physics in Distance Education? Universities offering this course in distance education? Any study centres at Chittoor District in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  18. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
4th April 2015, 06:05 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Physics if completed 12th PCB and BBA from Distance Education?

No, you can't study B.Sc in Physics without mathematics in 12th class.
Mathematics and Statistics in BBA is not considered for admission in B.Sc ( Physics ).

Eligibility for admission in B.Sc ( Physics ) :

Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc ( Physics ) without mathematics at 12th standard.
5th April 2015, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Physics if completed 12th PCB and BBA from Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have finished my 12th with PCB.
Is there any possible to doing B.Sc in Physics because I don't have Maths in Higher secondary But I have finished BBA degree in Distance Education. I have studied Maths and Statistics in BBA. Can I do B.Sc in Physics? Kindly advice me.
With Regards-
T.Nagarajan
No, you are not eligible for B.Sc in Physics because you have completed 12th standard with PCB.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Physics:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with PCM are eligible for admission in B.Sc in Physics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
6th April 2015, 12:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the norms of the UGC, a candidate seeking admission in the BSc Physics, a candidate should have Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the main subjects in the higher secondary.

Since you didn't have mathematics so, you are not eligible for the same.
7th April 2015, 04:36 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, You can take admission in Physics honours as you completed 12th with main subject PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
Just you need to 45% marks in Physics to get Physics as your honours subject.
24th May 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 70 marks in physics but my i take PCB in 12th i m eligible or not for admission in bsc course in physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?