1st April 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University?

Hello,
I am studying M.Sc Software Engineering from Anna University.
I would like to know that this University has any placement
facility? If yes then please tell me about the companies
which comes for placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?
  2. Is SRM a good choice for M.E in Constrcution management or Structural engineering? On and off campus placement opportunities?
  3. List of companies offering campus placement for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Names of the companies visiting Anna University for M.Tech students?
  5. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  7. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  8. Can I get EC seat in University department of Anna University, Chennai MIT Campus?
  9. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  10. How good are the placements in Bio Medical engineering in Anna University?
  11. Best college for MCA among the following colleges giving 100% placement?
  12. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  13. List of IT MNC companies which I clear for campus placement without technical and programming skills?
  14. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  15. How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?
  16. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  17. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  18. How to join Coimbatore Anna University/
10th June 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University?

People suggest this course for me to study will it be gud to study after completing 12th?
10th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University?

I have completed 12th standard people suggest this course for me to study. Will it be a good course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?