20th May 2011, 03:21 PM
sameerthakur712

From where to get the forms of B.Tech LEET government colleges for direct 2nd year admission? What are the important dates?

dear sir, i have completed my diploma in chemical engg.from delhi govt. college & now i want to take addmission in b.tech 2nd year chemical engg. in a govt. college so i want to know about all the entrance test forms details & thier key dates

Related Questions:
  1. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  2. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  3. LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?
  4. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  6. What is the last date for applying for LEET in Haryana?
  7. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  8. Colleges for MA in Food technology? Dates for applying for LEET (Haryana) and IPU?
  9. Need Some Info About LEET Exam for Direct Entry to B.Tech
  10. Dates and syllabus of LEET for direct 2nd year admission in B.E in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Selection in indian navy after btech: Important dates for forms and submissions?
  12. How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?
  13. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  14. Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  16. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
  17. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  18. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
12th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the forms of B.Tech LEET government colleges for direct 2nd year admission? What are the important dates?

dear sir i am complete my diploma and i want to go to b. teach direct 2nd year admission which form and condition i done for b teach
23rd June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the forms of B.Tech LEET government colleges for direct 2nd year admission? What are the important dates?

leet admission in b.tech through punjab university, chandigarh
24th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my diploma in elec. & comm. Engg. So sir i want to take admission in govt. College,tell me the last date of leet forms
17th February 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hello , sir i m also completeted my diploma in mechanical trade.........so plz tell me which clg is better in degree
6th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i m so poor and i am unable to pay ur fee, can i get a chance in ur university,,,my no. is this 9627719773,,pls sir give me a chance,i m sure that i would proove myself,,pls sir...tell me by call,,i m waiting....
27th May 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma for mining, and i want to admission to b.tech mining in 2nd year
15th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir'
I have complete diploma computer engineering so I want to admission in government collage. so sir plz tell me the last date of leet forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?