2nd April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?

I have completed my graduation in BNYS from Sant Hirdaram medical college of Naturopathy and yogic sciences Bhopal MP , i want to know about the post graduation courses in the field of Naturopathy and yogic sciences in government colleges.......and also want to know about the government jobs in this field ,is there any vacencies for naturopathy doctors in government and if yes then how to apply for that...??
I am very thankful to u if you solve my queries......

11th May 2017, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?

Scope of getting government jobs after completion of Post Graduation course in Naturopathy:

There are several job opportunities available in Government sector for Naturopathy background candidates. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned sectors.

>> Child Birth Organizations

>> Botanical or Herbal Gardens

>> Acupuncture Field

>> Homeopathic Organizations

>> Nutrition Therapy organizations

>> Government Hospitals

>> Naturopathy Hospitals

>> Central Research Centers

>> Government Dispensaries...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?