2nd April 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits and monthly salary after doing MBA?

tall me about mba. its banifits and about monthly salary

24th April 2015, 11:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits and monthly salary after doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tall me about mba. its banifits and about monthly salary
MBA (Master in business Administration) is two year post graduate degree course in Management. You can do MBA in various specializations i.e. Finance, Marketing, Human Resource (HR), Operation Management, Information Technology, Hospitality, International Business, Supply chain management & Health care administration.

To be eligible for this course, you must have completed your Graduation in any stream from a recognized university and must have clear the National level entrance test. MBA will give your career an edge, it is also beneficial for business purpose.

The admission in MBA Course is based on CAT/MAT/XAT & national and state level examination.

Every specialization its have own importance, you will earn good salary package after completing MBA Course, starting salary of MBA Aspirants is around 15,000-20,000. You will get good salary after completing the course from IIMs and other top B-Schools.

MBA Marketing candidates will earn good salary package, they will also get incentives after achieving assigned target by the company. Those who will get admission in top business schools will get salary in lakhs. To earn good salary depends on your capability & hard work. Most of the candidates will placed directly from the colleges in top companies.

If you choose to finance, then you can get job in the stock market, financial market, banks etc.

If you are interested in the MBA course, then better to prepare well for the CAT/MAT/ XAT Examination to get seat in top business schools. If you will get admission in top business schools, then you will get a high salary package in top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?