9th April 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I have passed my 10th standard with marks 99 in Physical Science, 99 in Mathematics, 95 in Life Science (Biological Science) and in 12th standard with 93 in Math,92 in Physics and 82 in Biology. I am in the final year of my B.Sc in Physics and till my 2nd year I have 67% marks. I want to do M.Sc Physics in top research institutes in India. Can you name top 10 research institutes providing M.Sc course? And also tell me the mode of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  3. Which institutes offer quotas for Nepal students in India? Do IITs offer admission?
  4. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  5. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  6. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Pharmaceutics in Top 10 institutes of India?
  8. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India?
  9. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  10. Top 20 Institutes for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in India -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for admission in MSc Physics? I have completed degree
  12. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  13. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  15. Institutes in India offering B.Arch courses? Admission procedure to these institutes?
  16. MBBS in countries except China? Scholarship and bank loan details?
  17. Best government institutes which offer masters in clinical research course?
  18. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
16th April 2015, 12:55 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission?

Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?