10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?

Hello Sir,
I did my B.Sc with subjects Economics, Maths and Statistics.
And now I want to do MBA. But I want to do my MBA
in Germany. Please help me to know the procedure
for admission and also the requirements for doing so.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  2. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  3. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  6. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  8. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  11. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  12. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  13. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  14. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  15. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  17. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  18. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
13th April 2015, 03:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?

To pursue MBA in Germany, first you have to complete IELTS exam. Most of the German universities offers MS and MBA admissions only by considering IELTS score of the applicants. So, first you have to complete IELTS exam and you should decide whether you should appear for GMAT or not by checking the admission requirements of the universities, in which you want to join. After completing required exams, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will verify your profile and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?