15th April 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?

Sir,
I am a B.Com graduate with 63% marks as an aggregate. I want to pursue Master's Degree in Mass Communication from Delhi University. So what is the procedure and eligibility criteria for admission?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  4. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  5. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. Is there a course for masters in mass communication in Delhi University? Which colleges are offering the course? Last date of submission of form?
  7. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  8. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  9. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Date of Mumbai B.Ed. CET exam-2011?
  13. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  14. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  15. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  16. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  17. How should I become a new reader after completing my B.Tech? What type of course should I prefer?
  18. What are the available scopes for arts students in journalism?
22nd April 2015, 06:03 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Com graduate with 63% marks as an aggregate. I want to pursue Master's Degree in Mass Communication from Delhi University. So what is the procedure and eligibility criteria for admission?
Please reply to me asap.
No, Delhi University is not offering Post Graduation in mass communication it only has Bachelors level course in Mass communication. There are other good colleges/universities which are offering masters degree or PG diploma in mass communication, they are as follows:-
  • International Institute of Mass Media, South Delhi - MA (Mass communication)
  • Guru Gobindh SIngh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, Delhi - Masters in Mass Communication
  • Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi - PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  • Amity School of Communication, Delhi - PG Diploma in Radio Broadcast and Radio Management - 1 year full time
  • Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication, Qutab Institutional Area, Delhi - PG Diploma in Digital Marcom
  • and many more
13th March 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?

I am from a small village and want to pursue PG in mass communication but am finding no way out. Please help me how do I get admission. is there any facilities for ST student to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?