16th April 2015, 11:20 PM
caaaaaaaa

Can science student Purse a CA course? Which is the best way to do so?

Can you please tell me which is the best way to do CA? But I am a bio maths student. I want to do CA directly. I am a biomaths student but i want to do CA

17th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can science student Purse a CA course? Which is the best way to do so?

Yes you can definitely do C.A course.
It is a course which is all about common sense it is easy to understand, but you will just have to learn basics of accounts from some private tutions. The rest of subjects can be easily grabbed on.

Also, there is one more advise for you from our side.
You can also think of ICWA instead of CA because it is more oriented towards science student.
One can pursue CA by clearing their entrance examination, but keep in mind that you have to find time for doing your article ship with your studies.
20th April 2015, 09:11 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can science student Purse a CA course? Which is the best way to do so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caaaaaaaa View Post
Can you please tell me which is the best way to do CA? But I am a bio maths student. I want to do CA directly. I am a biomaths student but i want to do CA
Yes, you are eligible to do C.A course.

There are 3 levels in C.A

>>Common Proficiency Test
>>IPCC
>>final

To apply for CPT, you must have done 12th class in any stream from approved indian school.

To apply for IPCC level, you must be a commerce graduate with 55% marks or non commerce graduate with 60% marks or CPT cleared candidate.

To apply for final exam, you must be a IPCC cleared candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?