16th April 2015, 11:56 PM
chinathambi

Educational qualification required for JIPMER MBBS exam? How to prepare and which books to refer?

I want to become mbbs in jipmer, how many marks should be scored in 12th, how to i prepare for entrance, what books i read.

17th April 2015, 01:24 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Educational qualification required for JIPMER MBBS exam? How to prepare and which books to refer?

Minimum 50% marks is required for jipmer after you have completed the age of 17.
you have to do jaust a bit extra to qualify the examination ..just follow the syllabus introduced for the entrance test .
Go through the ncert books which will provide you basics and solve the previous year question and practice test as many as possible to get the speed an accuracy.
17th April 2015, 02:29 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Educational qualification required for JIPMER MBBS exam? How to prepare and which books to refer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinathambi View Post
I want to become mbbs in jipmer, how many marks should be scored in 12th, how to i prepare for entrance, what books i read.

Education qualifications
1.He should be 12th pass with physics,chemistry and maths
2. Overall percentage marks should be 60%
3. For oph candidates min. marks are 45%
18th April 2015, 04:20 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# JIMPER is one of the leading medical colleges imparting quality medical education.

# Candidate is required to have studied following subjects compulsorily:

* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biology
* English

# Minimum 60 % marks for General category and minimum 50% marks for reserved categories are required.

# Candidates are required to undergo from an objective type written test which is basically sub-divided on subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

# Candidates who are successful in first stage (written examination) of examination process have to attend the counselling/interview/document verification.

# It is better to visit the official website of JIMPER for any latest notification or update or information.
23rd April 2015, 07:00 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) for admission to MBBS course.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English with 50% marks from a recognized board.

Candidates must have attained 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?