21st April 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?

I want to know what are private companies offering jobs for B.Tech completed students of ECE department and the procedure followed by the recruiting companies for the same? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Please provide me the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  2. Is GATE score essential for job in private or public sector? Companies recruiting Non-GATE candidates?
  3. Which companies are hiring B.Tech ECE fresher girls candidate?
  4. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  5. List of companies recruiting ECE freshers in Bhubaneswar?
  6. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job?
  7. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  8. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  9. Job opportunities in Private sector for Girls having completed B.Tech in Civil with above 70%? Companies recruiting girls with B.Tech qualification in Hyderabad?
  10. For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?
  11. Can I get a job after my MSc? What are the companies recruiting microbiologist?
  12. Am I eligible for Engineering Trainee Exam of NTPC and BHEL having secured 60% in B.Tech?
  13. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  14. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  15. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  17. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  18. Which are the companies recruiting B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student after Internship?
22nd April 2015, 09:22 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what are private companies offering jobs for B.Tech completed students of ECE department and the procedure followed by the recruiting companies for the same? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Please provide me the information soon.
If you are talking about core jobs then the procedure will be this way:-

They will assess your knowledge after receiving your resume. This will be mainly by your projects, co-curricular activities like participation in PPT events, workshops etc.,

Later they will call for interview to check the same in the form of written test. There will be series of technical rounds by different level of recruiters. Finally you will be offered job if you satisfy their requirements.

Another way to land in core job is to get trained from a government or private training firm and improve your skills and through the institutes connections with corporates and their placement services you can directly land in an entry level core job.

If you are looking for job in software industry:-

This is pretty easy when compared to getting job in Electronics companies. You need to be best in general aptitude, one or two languages, exhibit your skills in the interview process.

Rounds will be generally:-

1) Written
2) GD/JAM
3) Technical rounds
4) HR Round

To crack each round you should be well prepared. Concentrate on your basics. Its not difficult to get a job. There are many vacancies out there. Be confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?