23rd April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?

Hello everyone,
I have completed a 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I get admission to Automobile Engineering for B.E.? I want to know the college list which offer Automobile Engineering in B.E. in Maharashtra?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Kerala Police Service if completed 3 years full time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  10. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  11. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?
  14. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  15. What should I do further if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  18. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
1st May 2015, 11:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have completed a 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I get admission to Automobile Engineering for B.E.? I want to know the college list which offer Automobile Engineering in B.E. in Maharashtra?
Waiting for your reply.
The Mechanical Engineering is related to Automobile Engineering so you can do B.E in Automobile Engineering after completing three years Diploma. You can directly enroll for 2nd years B.Tech through lateral entry. You are required to appear and qualify in the Lateral entry exam conducted by the respective university.

Engineering Colleges Which Offers B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Maharashtra:

D Y Patil School of Engineering
Dr D Y Patil Knowledge City, via Lohegaon,, Charholi (Bk), Via Lohgaon
Pune, Maharashtra
020 3061 9454

Sarj Engineering Works
Sunshine Riveria, Shop No 2, Next To Spicer, College, Octroi Naka, Aundh, Aundh
Pune, Maharashtra
020 3290 0215

Chandigarh University
NH-95, Chandigarh- Ludhiana Highway
Gharuan,
1800 200 0025, 09915999223 -224

Jaipur Engineering College
SP - 43, RIICO Industrial Area
Delhi Road, Kukas
01426-511241/42/43, 08440044825/26, 08058799004/54
25th August 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?