23rd April 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?

Hi
I am so confused, please help me out I am an student of Diploma 2nd year (IT). I want to ask that can I join degree 1st year in Diploma in Hotel Management after my completion of this Diploma 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  2. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  3. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  4. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  5. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  7. How should I do Post Graduate Diploma in H.M after completing B.A and diploma in Hotel Management?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  9. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  10. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  11. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  12. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  14. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course being a B.A. final year student? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  15. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  16. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
30th April 2015, 02:57 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am so confused, please help me out I am an student of Diploma 2nd year (IT). I want to ask that can I join degree 1st year in Diploma in Hotel Management after my completion of this Diploma 2nd year?
Sorry that you are not eligible for both the courses at the same time through regular mode. First, you should complete Diploma in Hotel Management course in order to do diploma in information technology course through regular mode. 10th standard is the minimum required educational qualification to apply for the Hotel Management course. And hence after completion of your diploma in Information Technology you can apply for a diploma in Hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?