24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?

Hello,
I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year at Anna University.
I want to study MS in Abroad. Kindly tell me
that I can do MS in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?

Yes, definitely you can pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your four years B.Tech course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE or not depends upon the country you are going to pursue MS course and it is mandatory to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
27th April 2015, 11:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?

To pursue MS in Aboard, first you need to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. That's because these exam scores are important to apply for admission in foreign universities and most of the universities offers admission, scholarships and financial aid by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, you have to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application and required documents, through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your profile and will send you an admission letter(I20), if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?