24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello Sir/Madam
I'm Girish Deshmukh from Mumbai and currently studying in Third year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering Branch. I actually wish to study in Abroad for my future betterment. I'm a bit aware of it, that I need to appear in some entrance exams like GRE and TOEFL. But I need to know many things regarding it from experts like you. So please help me regarding this like what to study? What to refer? And how to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  6. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  7. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  8. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? I am a B.E ECE student
  9. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  10. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  11. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  12. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  15. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  16. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
28th April 2015, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

GRE and TOEFL examinations are generally taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad. The detailed information regarding GRE and TOEFL examinations is mentioned below :-

Information Regarding GRE Examination :-
1. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

2. It is a standardised test that is required for getting admission in most of the graduate schools in United States.

3. GRE is conducted by the Educational Training Services (ETS).

4. If you once appear for the GRE exam, the exam score will be valid for a period of 5 years.

Information Regarding TOEFL Examination :-
1. TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.

2. It is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who wish to enroll in Abroad universities.

3. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions for giving the admissions.

4. TOEFL is conducted by the Educational Training Services (ETS).

5. If you once appear for the TOEFL exam, the exam score will be valid for a period of 2 years.

You can apply for GRE and TOEFL examination through online by visiting ETS official website https://www.ets.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?