26th April 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma in Nursing course in Karnataka?

Hello Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Nursing course.
Can you tell me what entrance exam is there
for admission in Karnataka?
Kindly let me know about this.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  3. Syllabus of K-CET for Polytechnic student?
  4. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?
  5. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  6. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  7. Possible courses after diploma in nursing
  8. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  9. How to attend the exam of Bsc Nursing? When will be the IGNOU post BSc Nursing examination in Karnataka?
  10. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  11. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Can I do MBBS without entrance exam after completing diploma nursing?
  13. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many years to study in Karnataka to be eligible for KCET? My son is an NRI
  15. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Trivandrum after completing 12th?
  17. After diploma can I do Engineering at Karnataka?
  18. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
1st May 2015, 11:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Nursing course in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Nursing course.
Can you tell me what entrance exam is there
for admission in Karnataka?
Kindly let me know about this.
Thank you and regards.
The admission process for Diploma in Nursing differs from college to college. Normally, most of the Diploma institutions which offer Diploma Nursing course is based on the 10th or 12th board exam score wherever some reputed colleges may conduct their own entrance exam and Interview with the college. So, It is clear that entrance exam is based on the institution which you have selected to take Diploma Nursing course. The Important notification regarding the Diploma in Nursing entrance exam will be updated on the official website of the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?