26th April 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk being a ITI(Mechanics) holder?

Dear Sir,
I am a ITI-Mechanics and I want to know
that I am eligible to apply for Lower Division Clerk
post in Indian Air Force? Please let me know immediately.
Thank you and regards.

28th April 2015, 10:51 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk being a ITI(Mechanics) holder?

Minimum eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2015 :

Candidate should have passed intermediate/ class 12th from a recognized board.

Intermediate/ 12th class should be passed with Mathematics, Physics and English as compulsory subjects. OR

Should have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Candidate's age should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years and relaxation in upper age is applicable in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 05 years of upper age relaxation and OBC candidates will get 03 years of upper age relaxation.

Selection Procedure of LDC in Indian Air Force : The committee will conduct a written examination of all India level for candidates applied for this job.

The written test will be conducted at various centers and result of the written test will be declared after sometime taken by the authority.

The written test will declare names of some candidates qualified for the computer typing test after securing minimum qualifying marks in written examination.

All successful candidates will be called for Computer Typing test at fix centers.

Computer typing test result will be announced after some days of the test and rank of candidates will be made on the basis of performance given in written test and computer test.

Final merit list will declare all successful candidates going to be appointed for the job.

You have completed ITI in Mechanics but your qualification is not equivalent to Intermediate that is why you are not eligible to apply for this job but if you have completed ITI after 12th then you may apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?