26th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?

Hello,
I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
I want to do job in Abroad. Can you help me
to know about the companies in Abroad hiring
Civil Engineers fresher? And what are the ways
of getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies in India which offer recruitment for Civil Engineer
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  4. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?
  7. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  10. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  13. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  14. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  15. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  16. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  17. List of civil structural design companies which are offering jobs for freshers?
  18. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
30th April 2015, 02:38 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
I want to do job in Abroad. Can you help me
to know about the companies in Abroad hiring
Civil Engineers fresher? And what are the ways
of getting job?

If you have done your B.tech from civil Engineering branch and you want to go for abroad, then i will suggest you to go to Saudi. As all those dream that you have thought to be fulfilled will really get fulfilled there. So, in Dubai there are large number of construction company that will pay you higher and higher.
15th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?

I have completed my btech in civil engg I wan good traning companies name vch related to Dubai in India and later I can move to Dubai after by tranning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?