27th April 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

What exam I need to write to get selected as Architects which are based on Government companies?

There are different government company who offering job for architects ,for that candidates have to follow certain criteria and also they have to write competitive exam so my question is what exam candidate have to write ? Can someone provide me the information as soon as possible for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  2. Can I get selected to write IFS entrance exam after completing BSc?
  3. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  4. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  5. When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?
  6. What is the average salary package given to an Architect?
  7. What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?
  8. What can I do after completing B.E degree?
  9. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.?
  10. Information about career in Architecture?
  11. Jobs for electronics engineers in PSU companies
  12. How to get selected for jobs after passing B.Tech M.E? Which are the government companies?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  15. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  16. In which PSU's can I get after scoring less than 65%?
  17. Procedure to become IPS Officer?
  18. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
5th May 2017, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam I need to write to get selected as Architects which are based on Government companies?

You can apply for job in state and central PWD department based on your B.Arch degree. Various housing boards of the states also recruit architects every year.

Just keep track of notification and apply according to it. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?